Group Size : Max 20 persons
* Tour can be arranged for your date preference
Lima - Explore the mix of the old and new in "the City of the Kings" tour; Pre-incan ruins nestled in a modern cityscape. Plus a tour on chocolate making
Cusco, Scared Valley & Machu Picchu - walk along stone sidewalks and tiled roofs, from Incan palaces to Sacsayhuaman fortress. Visit Ollantaytambo, an Incan center, before train-riding up to the marvelous "the Lost City of the Incas"
Iquitos Amazon Region - Try out your fishing skills along the Amazon; motor boat rides, cruises, and hikes let you adventurously explore all the Amazonian flora and fauna
Final itineraries will be flexible to tailor to group preferences
Day 1 - 2: Lima
- Lima City Tour UNESCO Heritage City
> pre-Incan construction, Huaca Huallamarca.
> the Historic Center containing: Main Square (Plaza Mayor), Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, The Municipality and the Cathedral.
> make your own chocolate where cocoa originated, at a chocolate museum
> Convent of Santo Domingo
> Inspired by the Güell Park of Barcelona, you'l talk walk in Miraflores' Love Park
Day 3- Lima - Cusco
- Cusco City and Ruins Tour
> Ancient Incan Koricancha temple ruins that have been converted into a Convent.
> Main Square containing the most important religious building
> climb to Sacsayhuamán fortress
> Inka’s Expression art workshop, to see artists working with silver, paint and wood, perfect place for Andean art.
Day 4 - Cusco - Sacred Valley
- Sacred Valley Tour
> Chinchero, a village with 15th CE Inca ruins and a beautiful traditional church.
> Urpi, a famous textile centre, with traditional Andean spinning and weaving technique demonstration
> Racchi vantage point for one of the best views of the Sacred Valley
> Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
> Ollantaytambo Fortress and the village of Ollantaytambo, known as the only living Inca town; the best surviving example of Incan urban planning, with 12th CE stone-paved streets
Day 5- Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Spend the day in the clouds at the Machu-Picchu citadel
Day 6 - 7: Cusco - Iquitos
- Head to Muyuna Amazon Lodge - Three Sunsets along the Amazon river
- Boat trip to Lake Sapote watching different birds, and then to Moena lagoon to see sloths and monkeys
- sunset over the forest of mirrors
- Evening boat ride to see caimans, nocturnal birds and mammals.
*Included: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Day 8 - Iquitos
- Leoncito Hike. See the huge ceiba tree and the world's smallest monkey, the pigmy marmoset, and the squirrel and tamarin monkeys. If you're lucky, you'll see the howler monkey.
- Boat trips to the lakes Purura and Corriente to go fishing
- Night walk for huge frogs, anaconda´s favorite food, and other night crawlers, such as the Safe-For-Humans tarantulas.
*Included: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
Day 9 - Iquitos
- Early morning bird watching trip. This is the best hour to look for them because they begin their day feeding themselves in the trees.
- Motorboat to see the pink Amazon River dolphins
*depending on the river level
- Visit Purura Lake where you will find different types of fish, like piranhas, silver hatched fish, etc.
Day 10 - Lima
- Head to Lima airport and back home
- The best hotels available in prefered range
- Select Lunches and Dinners
- Covered tour entrance fees
- English-speaking guides
- Round-trip train ride to Machu Picchu
- Flight tickets within South America
- DOKTUZ medical insurance
- All taxes.
- 24 hours support
*last day excluded on the Peru & Bolivia Tour
- International Flight charges
- Gratuity to Guides & escort
- Meals not specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal purchases
All final Itineraries subject to change based on enrollment numbers
We're eager to have you join us. Call at (703) 255-3633
Tours'n Beyond LLC Travel Specialist in Vienna, Virginia: (703) 255 - 3969 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © 2018 toursnbeyond.com - All Rights Reserved.